- Recommend changes on project design concepts to improve efficiency.
- Develop design specifications, installation instructions and other system-related information.
- Verify stability, interoperability, portability, security and scalability of java system architecture.
- Select apt design solutions and ensure compatibility of system components working with software engineers.
- Evaluate current or emerging technologies to consider monetary factors of java program.
- Provide technical guidance and support development of systems.Identify system data, hardware and software components required to meet user needs.
- Provide implementation guidelines for system secure to customers or installation teams.
- Implement solutions focusing on reuse and industry standards at a program, enterprise or operational scope.
- Convey architectural solutions to all levels of professionals and leaders.Ensure compliance with established architecture, design patterns, policies, standards and best practices.
- Contribute to Java Architect profession both internally and externally.Head system architecture, design, cross business area projects and development teams.
- Identify, review and present input on project activities and plans.Design, develop, implement and maintain series of programs, subsystem, revision and enhancement of current system.-
- Should have hands-on expertise in some of the following technologies: C++Java/J2EE, AL/ML including MQQT, SOAP and related technologies (JSON, XML, etc,
- Common frameworks such as struts, spring, hibernate, etc. and
- Database technologies (Oracle, MySQL, JDBC, SQL, PL/SQL, stored procedures)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - ERP, CRM
Role Category:Senior Management
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
SAVIC Technologies Private Limited
Contact Company:SAVIC Technologies Private Limited