- Lead the complete implementation Project (Project Preparation, Business Blueprint, Realization, Final Preparation, Go-live & Support) from SAP FICO and integration with all other modules. Provide CxO level connect for various MIS requirements and realize ROI on the delivery aspects.
- The primary focus of this position is to manage end to end implementation projects with hands-on capabilities to drive in SAP FICO Module.
- Must have hands-on experience in SAP FICO with integration to all other modules, taxation and other statutory requirements in India.
- CA qualification will be preferred not mandatory
- Must have 8 to 12 Years of experience in SAP FICO.
- Must have 3-5 E2E implementation experience as Lead or Project Manager
- Must have experience leading a team of consultants
- Great to have working experience on COPA OR Funds Management (Not Mandatory)
- Establish credibility at all levels within the clients
- Provide Leadership and work guidance to associates
- Drive Functional and technical discussions with client project team during discovery/design sessions
- Provide inputs for pre-sales initiatives as a subject matter expert
- Lead SAP teams in creating Functional Requirement Specification / High-Level Solution Design/Detail Design Solution documents
- Use technical skills in internal SAP team as well as external software products necessary to meet customer requirements
- Responsible for project success and should be able to handle more than one project as an architect.
- Must be capable of working flexible hours sometimes under pressure of aggressive deadlines.
- Ability to collaborate with other team members working remotely from various locations.
- Must have a strong technical foundation and strong problem-solving skills.
- Proficient understanding of SAP technologies and applications.
- Self-starter with an ability to acquire new skills autonomously.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, strong interpersonal, leadership, and teambuilding skills with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to research and resolve issues.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, communicate task status clearly and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - ERP, CRM
Role Category:Senior Management
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
SAVIC Technologies Private Limited
Contact Company:SAVIC Technologies Private Limited