2) Provide other expert support to ongoing projects, wherever required.
3) Conduct delivery audits, whenever required, of ongoing projects, with a view to assess quality of solution and highlight possible improvements.
4) Identifying and addressing client needs: communicating value propositions; managing resource requirements, project workflow and preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials.
5) Ability to help clients resolve implementation / integration issues requiring in depth expertise in the SAP MM area.
6) Creating and maintaining a knowledge-base of delivery content based on reusable information and knowledge objects, as well as their cross-purposed or leveraged functionality.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - ERP, CRM
Role Category:Senior Management
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
SAVIC Technologies Private Limited
Contact Company:SAVIC Technologies Private Limited